Friday, December 12, 2008

When you look me in the eyes.

When you look me in the eyes, And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright, When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes, I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise, When you look me in the eyes.
--------
I changed my blogskin, again :D
Guess I won't be changing, until after for some time.
Didn't have picnic with FCJ² & Friends today ):
Woke up early 8.45am, watched OKTO till 11plus.
Fell asleep while texting PurpleGrapes X:
Woke up at around 2pm. Watched tv till 3.30pm.
Washed up, left house at 4pm to Tiongbaruh.
With maid, to fetch my little brother from tuition.
After fetching, we went to Tiong to have our lunch.
Or rather, my lunch. Ate Mos Burger :'D
Walked around. Went to Bus-Stop around 5.40pm.
Saw laopeh, he came back from Aljunied.
123-ed back to Purmei. Went Bubbletea Shop with Laopeh.
Cos not sure whether want play ball anot. In the end didn't.
Chat, Laopeh went off. Singwai & Jansen came. Talk awhile, I went home.
Nothing much already, after I went home.
I shall reply to tags, they're much more important :)
TagReplys!
Mandy: Soon! :D
Fcyx: I got I got! The string like more flexible than the hand leh :P
Cheryl: I know you luv me! Heh! Meetup & go out together soon!
Wenxin: Hello Wenxin!
Priscilla: Hello CookieElmo! Hahs, I love both as much bah. 31st, I should be free. But I don't like to go Escape. Yeah. Because I've psychic powers, as I'm wobbuffet! Wuuu, thanks goodie!
Meixuan: You're welcomed! :) I luv you too!
Alysia: I luv CookieMonster too!
Wenjun: Nevermind luh! It's okay. I also very long never tag you le. Meet up soon! Withloves.
MandyL: Hahah! You retarded :P
Gina: Yeah. I'm there. I miss you ):
Glenda: Hellohello! :D Withloves.
Yongxin: You watch already? :D
Joey: Hello baby! I know you miss me! I miss you too! :D
Ahvann: Hahs! Yeah. It's nice! Eheh, I miss you more can ): Boohoo. Sorry so long never text you already. I not using that phone. Yeah. So therefore, I'm sorry steadstead! D: Whywhy you never extend your fishing rod line to Singapore? Then can hook me and fish me to Australia with you! Heh :D
Jasmine: Thanks huhuhu! :D
Ingrid: Hello Junior! Thanks, you're welcomed.
Ben: Not I take de lah, Lmao. Is I searched from Internet! -.-
Eddy: Huang Yaohui ! :D

No comments: