Thursday, December 11, 2008

Teardrops on my guitar.

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.
The only thing that keeps me wishing on the wishing star.
--------


I'm currently eating Oreos{!} :D
A long time since I've eaten them.
They taste delicious, hahaha!
Aw, Picnic for tomorrow is cancelled, I guess.
Don't know whether to go up Janice's house for homework.
I don't know, I don't feel like doing homework :B
But I feel like doing Maths, and Chemistry.
There's no History homework. Shiatzxcz.
I shall touch SS homework tonight, I guess(':
Ohhhh! iTunes's playing: Over You by Chris Daughtry.
Cos the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you.

I'm just being random, don't mind me. Hahah.
Oh, Junda's oversea. Nobody to disiao already x:
I'm bored, friggin bored. Someone, entertain me please?
I can't find something that entertain myself ):
Maple is boring, Sims is boring too. Boohoo!
爱来过 来得那么 那么
欢呼着 从我生命 狠狠碾过
连遗憾 也都不争气的 珍惜成笑容
爱来过 让我完整过 幸福过
怎么能轻易就放他走 我不想解脱 我只错过
我就是要等你回来 爱我
Tags will be replied tomorrow, I'm lazy already(':

No comments: