Monday, December 15, 2008

Innocence.

This innocence's brilliant, I hope that it'll stay.
This moment's perfect, please don't go away, I need you now.
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by,
--------
Just a quick and short post, before I go out :]
I'm going to meet FCJ² later on(!)
Finally, so long never see them already!
Yayness! I miss my buds, and you.
Well, I'm off. Will update tonight, I promise. :)
And, Tags will be replied tonight as well.
Readers, Tag(!) It's much appreciated.

-Edited, @ 10.00pm-
Finished watching my Little Nyonya already! 2 Episodes!
Episode Fifteen, & SIXTEEN(!)
Ayeaye, I shall try to make this a longlong post :]
Welcome Back to Singapore ; DanielSohMooMoo, Junda, EdmundBakaPig.
Late welcoming back for Moomoo & BakaPig, Hahs.
Soon, it'd be Cheryl coming back, then Steadstead(!)
Hmmm, waited for Band to release at around 4pm.
Fcyx came out, we went to bus-stop. Kept joking around with the Baobei & Husband thingy.
If likethat, Elmo's my Mama ; CookieMonster's my Papa.
Eeyore Fiona's Laosai, Tasmanian Fiona's Pangsai.
Muahahaha, went up to Meifoong's house to watch Simon Says,
It's a quite horror, to the extend that it's not horrifying, but it's gross, and more like a comedy. Laughs, many many blooood! It's blooooody! Becareful of Simon, people! X:
After that, watched Ying Huo Chong De Meng, it's the last episode.
Met Melissa with Fcyx, she gave us Muffins, & they are Delicious(!)
Around 6.30pm, we all went off. Seperate ways, Eddy/Rafidah/Christabel went off together.
While Fcyx&me, went to Interchange. Was quite like a retarded, too long never go Interchange/BukitMerah already! X:
I'm meeting FCJ² on Wednesday again, to have our homework completed :)
Hopefully, I'd be able to settle down, and do my homework.
Reached Purmei, saw Gary, Weekeat, Mingduo, Hongkiap, Singwai at BubbleteaShop.
Went there awhile, slacked till 7.30pm. Went home.
Dinner-ed & LittleNyonya! :)
I miss Ahvann,Steadstead(!)
You're in Auzzie now, You texted me, Heee!
I miss you alot, yeah, I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
If I really could pack my balangbalang & be posted to Australia.
I'd, then I can go and find you & playyyyy! :)
Wheeeee, Seriously. 13 More days, you'd be back.
Must takecare of yourself, & go fishing lesser k! :D
Because, those fishes are my frienddddddds ! :P
Besides, I know you don't want them to come hunting for you. x:
Okay lahhhh, stop my craps, faster come back.
Must come back, and Meet up k ! :)
*Because you like Purple(!)
----
Wengsoon's Missed Too! :]
And, yeah. I did a good job? I guess, it wasn't me.
It was my childish little twin who did it. Hehhh!
Anyway, meetup soon keh! Misses! :)
More insultings of TaokayOil together too!
----
I wanna go high, very high. With my beloved FCJ² :D
I wanna laugh, joke, have fun with them!
Can't wait, I can't wait!
Hahahaha, I miss my buds(!)
----
There's more to mentioned, but I shall say till here only keh!
----
TagReplys!
Fcyx: Yeah loh! Walao eh! Spoil my image of Spongebob, also spoil your image of Eeyore! I know I know! Hehhhh, aiyah. This kind of people, don't waste our breath on them. Must learn to live life happily! Yayyyy!(:
Wenjun: AirenAiren! :D
Ahvann: Texted already! Hehhh! Yeah, labit's very cute uh! :D My labit is dirty already, I wanna get a new labit :) Yeah! Live life happily! Hehhh! Suresure! Text me when you're back! :)
Gina: Baichi! Don't need countdown till school reopen! I saw you already today, and you saw me too! :D
Meixuan: Szbszb! Happypill! :D
Ruiyi: Mei ! :D
Dawn: Hahs, You're Welcomed :]
Priscilla: Hello Siaopeh. (:
Weekeat: Hello RetardedMr.Pig :D
Zan: Hello PurpleGrapes! :D:D:D
Benjamin: O.O
Waiyee: Hahs, Hello :D
Caiyan: Hello :)
Jeanie: Lovelyyyy!(:
Wengsoon: Heee! Where where got the ice cream? :D I'm, too! :D Heeeee! Omigosh! So long never see you already! Gossipgossip!(:

No comments: