Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The best you never had.

You put me through so many emotions,
Now baby it's besides the fact.
Cos in your empty heart, I left a mark.
The best you never had.
--------
Went to MeiFoong's house to do homework.
Yuxuan never come. Only Jingzhi & me!
Ate Mcdonalds, did Maths. Then played lappy.
Meifoong went to sleep. Bel played PetSocietyyyy!
Around 7, Meifoong's Papa came home.
Thn we left. On the way to interchange,
Funny things happened. Jingzhi kanna :P
Homed. Saw people at court, Hah.
Grats on 2nd Month,Rhry&Lwx.
Tag Replys!
Melissa: Hello Rawrawraw! (:
Gawon: Lol. It's okay lahhhhh! I don't mind de.
Benjamin: You eeee for what? Retarded x.x
Gina: Hahaha! Baichiiiii leh you! BaichiBaichi! :D
Wengsoon: Hmmm. Okayokay bah, I guess. Hehhhh, cos it's nice! Then, the price also must be nice de mah! :D
Weekeat: Lmao! Pig leh you! Still oink! :P You cutted your hairrrr (:
Calvin: Well, I guess I'm. :/ So you hate me! You kukubird!
Fcyx: How big is your brain! :D
Priscilla: Hahaha, Okays.
Junda: Hohoho! You ain't lazy already uh :D

No comments: