Tuesday, December 9, 2008

because you loved me.

You were my strength when I was weak.
You were my voice when I couldn't speak.
You were my eyes when I couldn't see.
You saw the best that was in me.
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach.
You give me faith cos you believe.
I'm everything I am because you loved me.
----------------

I'm lazy, lazy to do everything. Even maple, is getting boring.
Sims, is boring already too. Hahs. I'm bored.
I need more games to entertain myself.
Or maybe, this is a good chance for me to revise my sec 3 work.
Have been revising Physics, yesterday. Finished chapter 1 already.
Gonna start on chapter 2 today :] *kinematics.
iTunes is playing Say Goodbye - Chris Brown now! *random.
Plurk is kinda boring, nobody's playing with me ):
I'm hungry. I'm tired. Stupid renovations, drillings woke me up from my beauty sleep.
Laughs. I'm hungry. I'm bored. My eyelids are heavy! Yay.
Okay. I shall end, by wishing three of my friends, Happy Birthday! :D
Happy Belated Birthday ; Bernard Listener :')
Happy Advanced Birthday ; L. Meixuan HappypillSzb ♥
Happy Advanced Birthday ; Andre Xiaodidi :')
TagReplys.
----
Hweeying: I miss you too! S'triplettt :)
Ahvann: Of course I miss you more than you miss me luh! :P Hmm. If I bongbong, you billabilla? :) Hehhhh! Btw, I did wished you a belated 17th month right? Did I? I've forgotten, because I've bad memoryyyy(: Hehhhh! If I didn't, I shall wish you again! Happy Belated 17th Month, Iloveyou! :'D And, you no good one, love purple, don't love me right! ):
Mandy: Retarded! Happy Belated 16th Month! Withloves.
Meixuan: Yeah! Happy Birthday to You, in Advance! :D
Maple: Yo Daughterrr!(:
Gina: Xiaobaichi! Yeah! I tagged you, like finally (:
Junda: Thanks for tagging, :D
Jiayu: Lovelove! :D
Fcyx: Yeah! Okays! Sim's getting boring :D
Jymf: Hahaha! Yeeeeeeeemeifoong! I miss you k! :D
Joash: Hello Lowlow Nehnehhigh :D
Passerby: Errr. I did reply you. I replied "Lol. Hello. Thanks. You are?". (:

No comments: