Saturday, December 20, 2008

Beautiful Soul,

I don't want another pretty face,
I don't want just anyone to hold.
I don't want my love to go to waste,
I want you and your beautiful soul.
--------
I'm certain, that I can do it. Though it hurts,
I know and believe that I can! :)
LimJueyu can do it, yes she can(!)
Well, basically, woke up today around 12pm.
Around 5pm, went down Basketball Court.
Weekeat, Reynold, Rayner, Hongkiap, Janitra,
Joey, Hongsheng, Junda, Singwai, Munwai, Jiawei,
Keekuan, Junlin, Mingduo, Nigel, Yunda, And the list goes on..
Around 9pm, made our way to Blk109 kopitiam,
Ate Curry Chicken Rice, :)
Not bad, and I bought Cheese Fries(!)
I'm gonna eat them, later on. Yehhhhhhhhh!
Okay, believe. You can do it, if you can't.
Don't just give up, you've to try try and try again! :D
Tags would be replied tomorrow, :')

No comments: