Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas Everyone :]
Guess I'd be rotting at home again today.
Joey's at Genting now, I suppose.
Take good care of yourself.
Meifoong & Yuxuan working today ):
Welcome RetardedMr.Pig back to Singapore, he just reached yesterday :)
Seriously, I'm very confused. I don't know to stay at home or not. -.-
I'm tired, I haven't finish buying Christmas presents.
Hahaha. Perhaps, I should just stay at home.
2 more days, to Joey's return.
3 more days, to Ahvann's return.
I'm not quite sure about Junda's return :/
I can't wait for school to be reopen!
I want to know my class, I want to start studying :D
Wengsoon, cheerup k! Smilesmile! :D
TAGREPLYS.
Gina: Baichiiii! Hahaha, I meant your your, plurk!
Debra: Hahaha. I'm okay luh, :D
Priscilla: Hahaha, Okay lah! I try to tag you more often k!
Jasmine: Candyfloss, relinked you already.
Joash: I also k! The first barberque I eat so much! Somemore, I so fat already! -.- MerryChristmas, you Nehnehhigh! :]
Alysia: Hello CookieMonster :]
Ben: Hahaha. Thanks. MerryChristmas. And, I'm not si dong xi k! -.-
Joey: Hahaha. Thanks. You better takecare of yourself there. If not when you come back, I'm gonna keel you! :] Merrychristmas!
Ruiyi: MerryChristmas Mei!

-Edited @ 10.58pm.-
Well, went to send my brother to his camp.
Then went to IMM with father, little brother and father's friends.
Walked around. I missed my Little Nyonya ):
Around 10plus, went to ABC market to eat?
Ate porridge, saw Mr.Seet. But didn't say hello.
Just reached home, I'm off to bathe.
MERRY X'MAS again, my dear friends :)

No comments: