Monday, December 1, 2008

Random :)

You leave me breathless.
Although, I'm here without you.
My heart is empty.
And I won't go home without you.
----
I'm back everyone :D
I had fun today. Yes. Today.
Have been chionging Maplesea past few days (:
Maplesea ; E-World . Ask me for Ign .
Playing with Joey, Reynold, Rayner, Singwai, Blaise, Yihan.
Lunching with LaughingBud(s), Siwei & Jiawei.
Played Basketball at purmei.
Manymany people came.
After that, I don't know his name.
His cousins, damnit cute. x:
Was playing with his cousin, hahahaha!
Cannot grow up, omgomgomgomgomg.
Hahaha, nevermind lah. It's okay.
I'm being retarded here. Well.
I'm off to bathe & maple !(:
Won't be online in msn this few days, I guess.
Anything, just text me. Readers, continue to tag aye ;}

TagReplys.
  • Peishan: Ohohoh. Icic. You were the Outram girl? Cos I saw an Outram girl walking towards basketball court :D
  • Fcyx: Bring me go , Bring me go ! :D
  • Meixuan: Okayokay! Will de! I'm happy! Wuuuuu.
  • Ahvann: I smsed youuu! But I haven't check the phone yet. So horrr, Sorry for any late replys k. Luvyoumany! 27 more days! :D
  • Wenjun: Thanks airen. Won't be able to give you daily tags. Will be mapling. Thanks. Iloveyou(:
  • Nigel: Yoyoyoyoyoyo!
  • Crystal: Hahaha! Okayokay(: Studyhard.
  • Passerby: Lol. Hello. Thanks. You are?
  • Ischelle: Hellohello!(:
  • Ginny: I still remember you!(: Hahahha! Okayokay. Will de! Takecare(:

No comments: