Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stranger.

I can't make a sound to somehow capture your attention.
I'm staring at perfection,
Take a look at me so you can see,
How beautiful you are.
----------------

I'm currently very bored.
Bored of maple, bored of sims.
I tried studying yesterday, gave up after I couldn't figure out what is the meaning.
I need help in physics(!!!)
Seriously, I don't know what to post.
I haven't seen my dearest buds for don't know how many days already! :'(
Friday(!) Yes, we shall meet on Friday!
Picnic, at Waves or Outing yo! (:
I want to watch so many movies: Bolt, Twilight, Igor.
I don't know, but Bolt & Igor, is cute! X:
I want to eat PastaMania, again ;X
I want to eat Crescent Chicken rice ! :D
Oh, there are so many things I want to do. Hahahah!
I shall stop, and end here. Byebye.
Happy advance birthday ; Meixuan`HappypillSZB
Happy advance birthday ; Andre`Xiaodidi(:
Tag Replys

Peishan: Hahah! Okayokay! Yeah! See you around soon! :)
Weekeat: Nothing lah! Mr.pig! :'D
Caroline: Hello Caroline! Thanks for tagging back! :D
Ruiyi: Hello mei! Thanks for tagging! :D

No comments: