Friday, December 19, 2008

Empty.

Tried to write a letter, in ink.
It's been getting better, I think.
I've got a piece of paper,
Bur it's Empty.
----♥----
Yesterday went to play Basketball,
Woke up at 2 today, Boring.
Played Private Maple, Hahahaha.
Then, Msn-ed. Cut songs/Edit Pictures.
LimJueyu's Bored, very Bored. ]:
Shall reply tags.
TAG REPLYS!

Gina: Heehee! Yeah, I dabaichiii, you xiaobaichiii k! :)
Waitat: Hahaha. Yeh. And, Congrats! :D
Jasmine: Suree :)
Fcyx: Hahaha, you retarded lah you. Aiyer, you protect Longlong! Sure anot! Later is Longlong protect you! :) Eeyer, Eeyore Baobei -.- Elmo Mama, CookieMonster Papa! -.-
Anna: Hello Baobei.
Meixuan: :D I also don't want to make leh, I'm lazyyy! :/
Weekeat: Oink! I don't know :X
Alysia: Hello CookieMonster!
Priscilla: Hahaha, Okayokay. Luv k! :)
Foongsze: Yehhh! Unique indeed! The longest of all, hahaha! :D
Wenjun: Hahaha, cannot cry luh! :P
Caroline: Hellohello!
Joey: Hahaha, thanks! :)
Melissa: Huh. I never reply meh? O.O I don't know x: Don't burn me chaota, I already chaota already :)
Mandy :)
Joash: Of course! Because your nehneh always high! :X
Benjamin: Lol! Of course! -.-
Claudia: Holidays uh, boring! :) Thanks for relinking.
Adeline: Thanks for tagging.
Dawn: Hahaha! Okayokay. Sure, Luv.
Meifoong: HeyheyheyOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :)
Cheekiat: Hahaha! Okayokay. I don't have your number! Lol! Welcome :)
Lijoo: Hello Mei! Thanks for tagging :)

No comments: