Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Apologize,

I take another chance, Take a fall, Take a shot for you.
I need you like a heart needs a beat,
But it's nothing new, yeahhh yeahhh.
I loved you with a fire red.
--------
Woke up super duper early today. 8am in the morning.
Looked after shop(?) Laughs,
Until around 10, met Joey & Hweeying.
Went to RadinMas to help MissHeng.
Hoping to see MissGovi, but she wasn't around. ):
MissHeng alot of junks you know! Don't know how many stationaries, don't know how many staplers, how many files, how many markers/pens.
MissCindyOng helped her to clean up as well. We packed her papers,
Ordered Pizza, Then we went down to Bubbletea Shop.
Oh. Well. Who cares. I like you huan lo so much uh.
What's the problem with you. I also never make until you right. Stupid.
Nah, couldn't care less. It just totally spoiled my mood.
Keekuan's stupid actions, Patrick's entertainment, (:
After that, played full court. Fun, I guess. Heehee.
It's supposed to be my favourite day, today. :/
Hahhhh, whatever. Went home at around 6.50pm.
I'm tired. I've to wake up early tomorrow again.
Going to study with FCJ² tomorrow(!) :D
Shall sleep early tonight, and finish up 2nd page of Maths homework (:
TagReplys!
Wengsoon: Ohohoh! Icic! Heeh! Okay, :D
Ruiyi: Thanksthanks! Will tag you, soon.
Fcyx: Huh. What talking you leh! Retarded(!) :)
Shermaine: No problem. Will relink you later on.
Yuting: Thanks for tagging (:
Weekeat: Pigpigpig :D
Wenjun: Hello Airen (:
Ben: Huh. What thing sweet? O.O Seldom?
Priscilla: Hahaha. Don't miss me too much k. See fishes, you'd see me already. That's my mirror reflection(: Hehhhhhhh! X: Luv you too.
Maple: Oh. Tomorrow. Hahs, Okays. Goodluck & Enjoy yourself(:
----
Because it doesn't feel good being left out. It's terrible inside. It's hurting inside, but who cares(?) Nobody cares. Thanks for the listeners to waste their time listening. I guess, nobody understands.

No comments: