Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tonight.

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up.
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up.
And every night I miss you.
--------
VeryMuch.
As wide as the sky, As deep as the sea.
Didn't have a good sleep last night.
Only managed to get 3 hours of sleep.
Woke up at 8am today, friggin early can(!) -.-
Watched cartoon, then computer all the way.
I want to watch tv later, I don't want to sleep so early.
I want to watch Hotshot again! :D
Shall revise when I've the energy to do so.
Shan't rant so much already. I'm tired.
Tag Replys :]
Joey: I know you miss me! Nvrm. Tomorrow shall meetup! :)
Fcyx: Eeyer! Likethat also retarded :D Nvrm, you don't say me Childish can already! :D And, no worries, I won't be Ahlian one. I guai kia. And, I want tell you something! Elmo's my Mama, CookieMonster's my Papa you know! I know Eeyore's your Baobei! :x
Ahvann: Yeah! Sure! :D I mail myself, with a fishtank in the box! All my balangbalang! Then, I'd be back in Singapore, 15 days later, with You! :D
Shermaine: Sweetlover :)
Yongxin: Yeahyeah! Okays! No problem! Relinked :]
Maple: Hahs. When's your prefects' camp? It'd be fun de lah. Aiyoh. Bondings with your seniors and schoolmates, it'd be fun. Trust me :D Though I'm your mother, I'd still encourage you to go :P

No comments: