Friday, December 5, 2008

Funfilled Moments.

You can tell me that there's nobody else, but I feel it.
You can tell me that you're home by yourself, but I see it.
You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want.
But I know, I know, your love is just a lie.
----
Haven't been blogging these few days.
Was busy mapling, playing basketball I guess.
Mapling the whole afternoon.
When it does not rains, we'd go down for basketball awhile O.O
Hahaha. I'm being retarded. I'm bored of maple already.
Kinda, I guess. Lmao. I want to play sims !
I feel like playing sims !
I haven't seen Janice, Fiona & Christabel for sometime already! ):
Meet up soon okay , must go retarded with me ! Yay :'D
Met Joey for lunch today. Kfc! :D
After that, Marx & I forgot what's the name came :x
Stayed awhile, chit-chatted.
Joey & I, reminicsed about our past.
Those happy moments, those, irreplaceable memories that would be etched in our hearts forever.
Went off at around 3.15pm.
Reached home, maple again. Totally no life. Yeah I know -.-
I finally got my ass off maple, and am finally blogging! :')
Okay, I shall stop crapping and get down to reply tags.
Tag Replys.
Peishan: Ohhhh! No wonder. Like very familiar, but I don't know who's it. LOL! x: Opps x: And I remember I kinda stared. Lol. Sorry uh x: Anyway. Don't be shy lah, I'm friendly :'D
Ischelle: Lol. Hmmm. Through, somewhat, scolding someone in msn. All grouped together in one conver likethat know de. Heh! LOL x: Okay, will link you soon (: See you around too!
Fcyx: What piggggg manzxc ! I think I these few days wake up earlier than you :P I don't like go swim. Jio me go eat, hai cha bu duo :D Sims fun mah! :D
Gina: Baichi (:
Meixuan: Kinda. But I'm getting bored of it already. Somehow. :D

No comments: