Friday, December 26, 2008

Tag replys.

TAGREPLYS!
Cheryl: Zhenzhu sucks lahhhh! Eh, what happened yesterday ah? I missed that episode. Saw at the IMM the tv store, Chenxi, unconcious, what under spell leh! :/ Then I see liao also gongdaidai, don't know what happened.
Gawon: Nopenope, don't mind. :]
PriscillaPoon: Hahaha! Taoyans, bu yao zai jiang duo ren mian qian jiang mah, hui hai xiu de :P Relax k. Don't get so fed up over childish people, or rather, people who don't have originalityyyyyy! :D
Wengsoon: I wish you too a merry christmas, I wish you too a merry christmas, I wish you too a merry christmas, and a very happy, new year! :D
Fcyx: Hahah. Nevermind lah. Is okay. Joey also not in Singapore. Hahaha. I also don't like ice skating. Nvrm lah. :]
Ben: ? -.- Siaopeh.
And A Very Happy Christmas,
To
Those Who Wished Me :D

----
I'm having my breakfast :D
And, my throat's unwell again. ):

-Editted, @ 11.21pm-
Yayyyyyy(!)
Tomorrow, got things to do, don't have to stone at home :)
Yayyyyyyyyyyy, can see Benda & Cheryl also!
So nongzxcz never see you all already! wuuuu! :D
LuVlUvVvV(s),

No comments: