Thursday, November 13, 2008

Welcome Back [:

♥,FCJ²
♥Bestbuds Is Not Just A Name, FCJ²(:
I just realised, there are so many things I want to do.
So many things, just so many things.
*BAND MEMBERS BACK FROM HONGKONG LE! BEL CALLED ME! WUUUU! :D (random,I shall continue later)
There are so many things I want to do with Buds.
Sakaesushi/HendersonWaves/TakePictures/Meetups/GoHighWithBuds! :D
There are so many things I'm craving for right now.
PastaMania/Kfc/Pizza/Icecream/Chocolate/FullCourts/Beach/MeetBuds! :/
Basically, today stoned at home the whole day again. Stupid.
I'd be going to school tomorrow morning o:
Hopefully, tomorrow Buds can meet, I want to go out with Buds! :D
I'm super, duper, uber high right now (:
Welcome Back to Singapore! :D
Basically FCJ²: Fiona,Christabel,Janice! :D
Mechelle, Wenxin, Gina, AgnesChain, Jiayu, Cheryl, Rafidah
& Other Band Members ! (:
---------------------
VanessaChuaWanRong!
You're in Australia now, Boohoooo! D:
You're going, till 28th Dec, that's like, fcuking long.
Contact me soon k, I miss you ):
Take good care of yourself there, Luv you many!(:

No comments: