Thursday, November 13, 2008

This Love Speaks A Thousand Word.

What's your full name?
- LimJueyu :]

What's your star sign?
- Libra.

What animal describes you the most?
- Fish, Labit :D

What's your favourite colour(s)?
- Red, Black, White, Gray. (All the colours.)

What's your favourite food?
- Food.

What's your favourite drinks?
- Milo, Plain Water, Chocolate Milk.

What's your relationship status?
- Single.

What's your favourite song?
- I don't want to put "Loads", I want to put "Alot!" :D

What car does your Mum drives?
- She no car (:

What's your favourite clothing?
- You huan lo -.-

What's your favourite gadgets?
- Phone.

What car do you want to drive?
- Your mother car.

What house do you want to live in?
- Cottage.

What would you do, if you knew you're going to die tomorrow?
- Try to suicide on my own first, I don't want to die tomorrow -.-

How old are you now?
- 15

How many ex do you have?
- R.

How many times did you moved house?
- None :D

How often do you travel?
- How I know.

Would you kill someone if you really hate that person?
- I hire assasin :)

Would you help kill a love one, if they were suffering from an illness?
- Die together.

Would you take a bullet for your mom/dad?
- If they are retarded, if they are not, they'd ask me to go away.

Would you take a bullet for your friend?
- If they are retarded, if they are not, they'd ask me to go away.

Would you steal money if you knew you wouldn't get caught?
- I don't want steal money, I want collect money, will get caught? x:

Would you lie to get something?
- Don't want something, I want anything.

Where do you live?
- Singapore.

If you could have a power, what power do you want?
- Flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D

What would you do with the power?
- Fly lah! -.-

Why do you think you are born?
- Because my parents got do thing what.

Why are you taking this quiz?
- Because I'm doing this quiz! :D

What's your bank pin number?
- NiMamaHigh! :)

-Posted on 15/11/08 , but I've changed it to 13/11 :]

No comments: