Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sucker.

Sucker, this post is for you. Get this straight.

Please , don't act one wei da , when you're not .
When you're pushing all the blame on others and say that you're taking the blame for others .
After so long , I then realise that you're this kind of people .
I've nothing to say when I heard about the incident .
I can only describe you as : Sabo/Haolian/Guailan/Pengwei/Xialan Kia.
It's not just me , take a look at the people around you .
They think so this way too . I hope you'll learn from your mistake .
And be a better person in future .

Call yourself a loyal friend indeed . Yeah , that's right , "Loyal".
A loyal friend , please define the word "Loyal" to me .
I don't know what's your definition of "Loyal", but well .
I can prove that you definitely have gotten the wrong idea of the word, "Loyal".
A Loyal friend , does not betray friends , or rather , push all the blame to the friend .
But look at what you're doing ? You're totally doing something different .
Farfar different from what a loyal friend is suppose to be doing .
Wake up to your senses , Grow up . Learn from your mistake -.-

And, You cause yourself the trouble to lose all your friends.
Till this stage , you're still lying , and denying .
Claimed that you're helping others , when you're not .
You're not even helping , you're betraying & pushing all the blame to him .
Stop thinking that you're the one who's being a hero .
Because , YOU ARE NOT .
& Seriously , stop acting pathetic . Nobody will pity you .
Gaining sympathy is all you know , Acting blur , and pushing the blame .

No comments: