Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Surveyy (:

1. How old will you turn in 2009? SweetSixteen(:
2. Would you rather love one person or have many short relationships? One Person, like duh.
3. Would you date someone 8 years older than you? If I love the person, alot.
4. When was the last time you laughed? Today.
5. What were you doing at 4am this morning? Lying on bed, couldn't sleep, texting Baby.
6. What's your relationship with the person you last texted? Friend.
7. What did you do today? Met Buds/Friends & did homework/laughters.
8. Who do you really want to see now? You.
9. Will your next kiss be a mistake? Depends on who's the person.
10. Who's your last missed call? Same as yesterday, Christabel! ;D
11. What's something you really want now? Time machine♥
12. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? I'm late ! :/
13. Would you go back in time, if you had the chance? Definitely(!)
14. What is something you need to go shopping for? Clothes, :]
15. Do you want kids? Depends.
16. Are you in love with anyone? You.
17. How's your heart lately? Still pumping.
18. When was the last time you slept on the floor? I don't know.
19. Is your phone close to you? Just right in front of me.
20. What is bothering you right now? I don't know.
21. What does your last received text message say? Lazy.
22. Where are you right now? Home.
23. Are you listening to music right now? HSM3 - Now or never.
24. Do you like country music? Don't think so.
25. Do you wet the toothbrush before the toothpaste? Yes.
26. How is your hair styled right now? No difference.
27. Do you like your first name? Still okay.
28. Last thing you drank? Plain water, ;D
29. Do you sing obnoxiously in the car? I do sing, but not obnoxiously :D
30. What did you do 15 minutes ago? Msn.
31. Do you think you are a good person? I'm myself.
32. The first contact in your hp? Aaronskl ;D
33. The sweetest person in your life? Him♥
34. The person you're chatting with now? Many.
35. The closest male to you now? I don't know.
36. The languages you are able to speak? English, Chinese, Hokkien (All JitehJiteh.)
37. The last person whom you screwed? Forgotten.
38. One word about your life now? Monotonous ;D
39. Where do you wish to work? I don't know.
40. What are you specially good at? Slacking, Enjoying.
41. Would you date someone younger than you? If I love the person.
42. Who are you to yourself? I'm myself ;D
43. Do you forgive people easily? I don't know, depends. Mostly, yes(?) ;D
44. Which girl is precious to you now? FCJ2 & MES [:
45. How different are you from other girls? Everyone is different.
46. The bad point in yourself? I don't know.
47. The last contact in your hp? Zhihui.
48. Your favourite song? ShiLuoFeiZhuLiu/Waitforyou/Aiwohaomah.
49. What do you think about gangsters? Now what century already(?) - Quoted from Ahvann(:
50. Do you like people who smoke? I've friends who smoke, I don't like them to smoke ;D

The next 5 lucky people to do this quiz: People wearing yellow (:

No comments: