Friday, November 14, 2008

SakaeSushi(!) :)

♥,LonelyRoad.
Because I Know, I'm Not Alone.
Woke up extremely early today. Around 7.30am.
Then I can't get back to sleep already. Get ready, wash up.
Around 9, went down to my house bus-stop and waited for bus.
Took 123 to Tiong, met Baby. Went to KFC for breakfast.
Daniel came to find us, then after that, Baby went Queenstown.
Daniel & I went to school for the Recycling Project thingy?
Wrapped the boxes, decorate a little bit. And it was done. Walked to Tiong.
Slacked around tiong, till Christabel & Jasmine came to meet us.
After they came, we went to meet Dhurkesh, Joash & Jianhui outside Mac.
Christabel, Dhurkesh, Jasmine, Joash & I went to Arcade. Played Basketball(:
It's damnit fun okay :D Hahs. After awhile, Daniel came. Went to walk around Tiong.
I got damnit high, kept disturbing Christabel, hahaha :D
Then, run here run there, see Elmo&CookieMonster stuff(s) :'D
Soon after, we went to Kopitiam as Christabel & Jasmine wanted to eat.
Received a call from Jymf(!), and went down to MRT Control Station to meet her(:
Went back to Kopitiam afterwards, and walked around Tiong again. Slacked.
Around 3.30pm, we went SakaeSushi(!) :D Christabel,Janice&Me.
The rest, went to Arcade & then went home. (Blahs~)
Soon after, Fcyx came and join us. Ordered & ate many sushis. Lmao (:
After eating, slacked & didn't take picture o:
I didn't take picture with Jymf & Cljz(!) Walked around, slacked.
7pm likethat, went off. Took 16 back to interchange with Fcyx & Pig.
131-ed with them too, I got off at Purmei Basketball Court there.
Saw Benjamin, Singwai, Yihan's friend, Johntsk, Rayner :D
Stupid Rayner, over there, EggEggEgg again. -.- ican't.
Went home after that. Here are pictures for today(:
SmileToTheCamera(:
♥Ahchia,Ahyuu(:♥Fcyx,Jymf(:
&Thanks Buds, For Elmo&CookieMonsterrr(!):D
I love it very much, it's very cute, damnit cute(!) :}
♥,Elmo!(:♥,CookieMonster!(:
-------------------
Ahvann contacted me(!)
Oh My Gawd, I Miss You So Damnit Much.
Come back soon, I'd miss you.
Meetup, when you're back, I love you♥

No comments: