Friday, November 7, 2008

♥Hardest Thing.

♥The Hardest Thing In The World, Is To Let Go Of Something You Fell In Love With Deeply.
Cos of some experiences from my closer friends. :/
Woke up at 1.30 today! Hah, slept like a pig. But well, who cares anyway? :P Talked to Janice & Fiona in msn. After that, I met Janice at KFC. Fiona came later. Hah, a jinx in KFC.
First, caused us to be harrassed by a madman -.-
Second, Fiona got stained by coke. Everything got stained. Due to accident, when the Jinx said hello to Fiona. Wtf.
Third, Fiona hit into something. LMAO X:
Suey day for Fiona & Janice :] Hahs. Lucky she never say hello to me, :P
Ate, around 5, went to interchange. Saw JosephAng'Korrrr(: They waited for Eddy, I went to take 131 to Henderson Waves. Walked up the fleet of stairs. Muscle Aching -.- Then, reached, met Bel they all (: There was, Bel, Joash, Jasmine, Kimberly, Alfred, Dhurkesh! (: I think just them only, if I miss you out, I'm sorryyyy. Walked the Henderson Waves, WTF. Damnit Tiring, Up here, Down there. Omg -.- Thanks Bel, for coming up with the idea of walking the Henderson Waves! :D Hahs! :P I know you'd love me alot! I know you'd miss me alot too(: Hehh!
After that, went to Safra awhile, then bus-stop. On the way to bus-stop, with Bel & Joash, damnit funny okay! :] Then, waited for 131 with Garyyyy on it. Took it and went to Purmei Bball Court [: Played 5on5. Then, something happened. Ben's PSP Memory Card lost. Blahblahblah, many things happened. Lmao. 111 Playground slack. From 8+/9 till 10. Headed to 109 Kopitiam. They ate, Around 10.30 left. Thanks Baby for your phone (:

p/s: I'm gonna miss Fiona, Janice, Bel ):

No comments: