Thursday, November 6, 2008

♥HighSchl3 x2

You call me a stranger, you say I'm a danger,
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight.
I'm broken, abandoned; you are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight.
- Stranger, Secondhand Serenade.


I shall post something up, since what happened, is still vivid in my mind :]
Woke up and got ready, waited for Ahvann's bus 65.
Got up, Ahvann & Wengsoon on the bus! :D
Met up with Wenjun`Airen at Vivo bus-stop, Meixuan came later.
Waited for her at the bus-stop! Hahs. (: After that, walked to GV,
saw DominicLeeYongQuan(: He waiting for BernardKohKunSing&AngJianwen(:
Bought HighSchoolMusical3 tickets :] Am watching it the 2nd time alr (:
But I still feel like watching again! :D Hahs. :D
Met Daryl&Zhiwei, after buying tickets, walked to LJS to eat (:
Bought popcorn & stuffs to cinema & went into the cinema.
Sitting Arrangement: Wengsoon/Meixuan/Wenjun/Ahvann/Me/Daryl/Zhiwei.
Watched, super duper nice can! Omg. I love HSM :D
After finish watching, while walking to Harbourfront, walked past HagenDaz(I don't know how to spell), saw NgJiaJie.
Jiajin, Bingquan & CalvinGoh at there also. Lmao!
Walked to HarbourFront & went to the bus-stop to take bus.
Took 143 with LimWenjun! :D Alighted & Went home. Now I'm posting.
Maybe I'd post up photos, I don't know. See how. Waiting for Ahvann send me (:
I Luv Ahvann/Meixuan/Wenjun :D
I Miss Fcyx/Jymf/Cljz, ♥

No comments: