Sunday, November 9, 2008

♥Buds, Hongkong.


♥,I'm here without you guys ):

Woke up at 7 today, phoned Daniel then went to prepare. Bus-ed down to Tiong to meet Jasmine, Daniel, Dhurkesh, Kimberly, Yuanyi, Liliang & Mandy.
Ate our breakfast there and mrt-ed down to Changi Airport briefly.
Reached Airport, went up to Terminal 3, Row 10.
Band Members were there, a number of Hendersonians went too.
Mostly our batch, there were:
Me, Jasmine, Daniel, Dhurkesh, Kimberly, Mandy, Liliang, Yuanyi, Dominic, Clive, Rayner, Aaron, Pohchai, Calvin.(I think that's all)
My 3 buds are leaving, for 5 days ):

FionaChiaYuXuan, ChristabelLeeJingZhi & JaniceYeeMeiFoong.
I'd miss you all, alot, alot, alot. Your retardness-es alot, although I'm always the one, being retarded. I'd miss all of you calling me retarded. I'd miss Christabel asking me to shutup whenever I sing or make noise :P I'd miss Janice & Fiona's entertainments on MSN. I'd miss them, the fun, laughters, joy with them. Every seconds with you guys, count. This friendship, I really cherish :D
Must takecare of yourselves there, Drink more water :]
I'd miss Buddy, LimWenxin, Gina, CherylGan, Rafidah, Agnes too! :D
People must really take real care of yourselves, w'manyloves♥
----
After they checked in, we went to Kopitiam to have our 2nd Breakfast.
After eating, went back up to Terminal 3. Hongkong Exchange Programme people were there.
There were pupils from other school as well. Those from our school were:
SarahChua, Alfred, Xiaokang, DanielTan, Joanne ..
Then I remember I kept disturbing DanielSoh, & I kept calling DanielTan to say hello :D
After everything, trained back to Outram Park & took a train to Vivo.
Only Me, Daniel & Jasmine went there :]
Went up to Arcade, saw Baochai, Clive & Calvin.
Slacked, Played, Laughed, Joked, Talked, Watched.
Around 3plus, we went off. Clive & Calvin, I don't know where they went.
Daniel, Jasmine, Baochai & Me took 131, I went home.
They went home too! Hahs :D

No comments: