Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Believe in love.

Believe In Love.
,Because I Want To Believe In Love Again.
The grasp of love was so tight, I let loose it and it just flew away.
I want, to believe in love again. But, I'm afraid.
Woke up quite early today. Help Momma(:
Looked after shop awhile. Went to bubble tea shop to meet them.
Went to Radin Mas for the funfair.
Walked around. Saw MissGovi & serveral teachers.
Bought food from Miss Govi's stall?
Then left RadinMas.
Got back to BubbleTeaShop & I went home.
Looked after the shop & after that,
went to play bball. Quite okay, it was raining.
After that, went home.
Tags Reply.
Wenjun: Hmm, how come? Aiyoh. I think I might be going to Airport to fetch. Idk luh. Hmm. Anyway. Takecare. Tomorrow give you your daily tag (:
Joey: Lol ! Nevermind lah :P It's okay one, I think x:
Ruiyi: Thanks Mei(:
Band Members Coming Back Tomorrow (:
I made a mistake and started counting 1 day,
started from Monday. Hah.
&Buds called me todayyy! :D
Omg! I Miss You all Hell lots lah okay!
Better come back safely & healthtily :D
Hopefully I can go fetch you all tomorrow (:

No comments: