Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mesmerised Deep Inside My Heart,♥.

Brokened.
♥, Mesmerised Deep Inside My Heart.

Yesterday, went to opposite school the Recyling Carnival.
When I reached, there were:
BenjaminLim, Daniel, Karliang, Teckyeow, Derek, Yuhao, MrWong.
After that, Yuhao left. Chiameng came, Yanxing came.
Teckyeow, Derek & Yanxing left.
MrSim came, Ms Shirey Goh, Mrs Yeo came.
Shaked hand with the MP, they say I more dao than her x:
Around 3.30, closed our stall already.
Suppose to be 5 de. Christopher, don't know in the end he got turn up anot.
Daniel, Karliang, Benjamin, Chiameng & I went home.
Daniel & Karliang went separate ways from us.
Benjamin & I took the same bus, he took to TelokBlangah change bus?
Chiameng could take almost all the buses, therefore he accompanied us wait for our bus :]
After that, reached home.
At night, Blogshopping with Jymf&Fcyx(:


Today, woke up early in the morning 11.30am.
Couldn't get back to sleep already, dreamt about something :/
If only it can happen in real life, I'd thank god x:
Around 4, went to meet Joey at tiong. Sorry for the wait, Babyyy.
Reached, saw a couple of familiar faces. LongJohn-ed :]
Saw Wengsoon(!) After that, around 5plus, saw KennethHuang(:
Took Mrt together with him. He got off at RafflesPlace.
Baby & I went Bugis, met Fiona, Janice & Cheryl! :D
p/s: Cherylgjx, I finally saw you, after so long (:
Shopped around. Bought 1 shirt with Fiona, the "Emo." one.
She bought one striped pink Boyfriend Tee.
I bought Plain White Boyfriend Tee.
Around 7.30, went home with Baby. She went Vivo :]
That's all today, Bye people :D

No comments: