Sunday, November 2, 2008

♥Profoundly Retarded(:

Even A Thousand Miles, Can't Keep Us Apart,
Cause My Heart Is Wherever You Are.
- Can I Have This Dance/HSM3 (:

Since Fcyx wants me to blog. I shall blog! Btw, I've something to announce. Facebook proved that I'm Profoundly Retarded! :D I'm happy that I'm retarded! Hahaha! Lol. Retarded -.- I haven't been doing much things these few days. Have been staying at home, yesterday & today. :/
Played computer the whole day, like duh. Bored of it already. Maybe I'd be playing back Maple, for a short while(?) Because of the soon to be launch "Pirate Job". Andre's playing back. Who else wanna play back? (Tag at my board!) :D
Facebook/Blogs/Neopets(BIG LOL!) Everyday :/
I'm getting bored of it. Though I just played back Neopets like, yesterday? :/
Facebook, Sian-ed already! Hahaha :'D I shall end my blog post already, I shall end it. With a love (♥) :D

No comments: