Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jealousy kills.

Never give up easily in whatever you do.
If you fail, try, try & try again.

Well. Woke up extremely early today.
Early in the morning, 9am. Omgggg :/
Only managed to have, 3 hours of sleep.
Slept at 6 in the morning. After that, got ready and all.
Around 1pm, bus-ed to school to meet Jasmine, Joash & Agnes.
Bought my books for next year, then off to BM Mac to have my lunch.
McWings Upsize, after that, met with Bel, Kimberly & Eugenia.
Kimberly & Eugenia, went to mac. I went off with Bel, for Fiona's house.
Not in the mood to do homework, at all.
Sorry for whatever happened.
Before going up Fiona's house, bought ChickenRice! (Eat again-.-)
Went to Fiona's house. Slacked. They did facial. Bel played computer.
Around 5.30pm, watched tv. 6.30pm, left Fiona's house.
Reached purmei, saw Joey/Singwai/Ischelle at bubbleteashop.
Went there awhile, jiu went home already.
Nah. I'm bored, I'm tired. I feel like doing homework.
I feel like studying , but nothing is motivating me.
Shit. Shit. Shit. O's next year, I've less than a year :/
,Sixteen[:
Mesmerised deep inside my heart.
Because it's just so difficult.
I'm sorry.
p/s: I miss you.

No comments: