Monday, November 3, 2008

Spammer -.-

Hello People! :D
Firstly, I'm here to blog, Because, I'm Happy. That my blog, have a Childish Spammer.
And the spammer, types like "iie dunchzxc lykkzxc euuuuuuu" wow. Wonderful english.
Thanks Buddy/Chia/Jymf & Others for telling the spammer off. But well, yeah. They don't deserve our attention. Don't even get the facts right, and she's spamming me like oh-so-funny. Hahaha!

You say "Now then you know I'm still waiting for my Mr.RH"
- Why would I want to wait anymore, when the taste of waiting, sucks so much? What makes you think that I'm still waiting for him? Hello. Don't be stupid. Or don't even try to act clever, when your IQ/EQ ain't high at all. It's slowly fading, everything is slowly fading. Pictures are fading, though memories last forever. Well, perhaps you're just someone, who haven't get the taste of waiting for someone, hah. Whatever.

Well, my answer to all your tags are, I wouldn't entertain them. & I'm gonna delete them. I wouldn't ban you. Unless you come back another time. Well, I welcome you to be back, even if it's for such barbaric act. Because I'd jollywell ban you the second time you show up in my blog. Hah. Grow up. Nobody's perfect. So are you. So just, jollywell, fcuk off, from my blog! :]

And whoever you are. I hope you will brush up your english, and get rid of typing like a twit. Well, maybe typing like a twit, you can never learn to type like a normal person. But with this kind of English standard, I don't know how you'd pass your O'levels/Psle or rather I don't know. Even if you're capable of taking O'levels/PSLE or not. Hahhhhhhhh.

&, Stop contradicting yourself. When you say coming to my blog, will affect your comp with viruses, spamming me will make your hands tired and all the shit stuffs. Hahaha -.-

P/S: Seriously, Thanks for making my blog active. And I mean, REALLY ACTIVE. &Now I know who are the one who cares. THANKYOU, Hah!

Yay! :D

No comments: