Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Surveyy :D

A. People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blogs.
B. Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These ppl must state who they are tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C. Continue this game by sending it to 8 other people: Anyone :D

01. What have you been doing recently? Mapling, Sleeping, Enjoying life x:
02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yes, when no battery :]
03. What happened at 10am today?
Sleeping like a log ! :D
04. When did u last cry?
I've forgotten, recently nia. :/
05. Believe in fate/destiny?
Depends.
06. What do you want in your life now?
Something.
07. Do you carry a umbrella when it rains or just put up ur hood?
None.
08. Whats your favourite thing to have on ur bed?
Bolster, Pillow :D
09. What bottoms are you wearing now?
Fbt :D
10. Whats the nicest thing in your inbox?
How would I know.
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
I don't know.
12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
Nope.
13. What was the last movie u caught?
High School Musical 3 ! :D
14. What are u proud of?
My friends.
15. What does your oldest text msg in ur inbox says?
Lazy.
16. What was the last song u sang out loud?
I don't know.
17. Do u have any nicknames?
Fish, Ahyuu, Yuyu, Retarded ;D
18. What does ur last text msg says?
I don't know.
19. What time did u go to bed last night?
Around 4.
20. Are you currently happy?
Happy, :D
21. Who gives u the best advice?
Baby, FCJ2 :D
22. Do u eat whipped cream straight from can?
For what?
23. Who did you talk on the phone last night?
None.
24. Is something bugging you now?
Don't have.
25. What/who was the last person to make you laugh?
I don't know :D
26. Do you wear toe socks?
Nope.
27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Christabel :D
28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes.
29. What annoys you most in a person?
I don't know.
30. Do you have a crush on someone?
Don't tell you :P
31. Have you ever done cocaine?
Nope.
32. What is the colour of your room?
White.
33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion bucks?
Nah.
34. Do you believe in the saying, 'Talk is cheap'?
I don't know what you talking.
35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
Myself.
36. Who was the last person to hug you?
I don't know.
37. Did you see the last person you kissed recently?
Nope.
38. Do you have a life?
What am I doing here then.
39. Have you ever thought someone died,when they didnt?
Yes. When I was young, watching dramas.
40. What is the reason behind yr profile song?
My profile don't have song, Yay! :D
41. Who was the last person you saw in yr dreams?
You.
42. Last time you smiled?
Just now.
43. Have you changed this year?
I don't know.
44. What are you listening to rite now?
Here Without You.
45. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
Yes, Baby, Janice & Guowei :D
46. Do you walk with your eyes closed or open?
Depends.
47. Is there a quote you live by?
Nope.
48. Do you want someone you can never have?
I don't know.
49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Yes.
50. What was the worst idea you've had this week?
How I know.
51. What were you doing last night at 11pm?
Using computer.
52. Are you happy with your love life rite now?
I'm not attached ._.
53. What song best describes yr ove life?
I already said, I'm not attached -.-
54. Does the person know you like him/her?
Don't tell you :P
55. Who always makes you laugh?
Friends.
56. Do you speak other languages other than english?
Ji teh Ji teh Chinese/Hokkien.
57. Favourite websites?
Neopets! x:
58. Whats yr middle name?
Jue {Evil} :D
60. What do you think you are like?
Fish -.-
61. Who will you choose to die with?
My Labit/Elmo/CookieMonster :D
62. Where have you been today?
Purmei :D
63. What game do you play often?
Maple, Basketball :D
64. Who are you missing now?
You.
65. If you had to choose between your friend or your lover which will you choose?
Friends, :'D
66. What are you doing right now?
Quiz, Msning :D
67. Which primary school are you from?
Radin Mas Primary School :D
68. Name 3 colours that you like?
Red, Black, White :]
69. What emotion do you like to show?
:D , (: , :] , :'D , :}
70. What is your life to you?
Fun , Laughter , Peace & Joy ! :}
71. If you have something bothering you what will you do?
How I know.
72. Who did you last chat on msn today?
Janice, Joey, Guowei.
73. Who do you admire the most?
Labits :]
74. Which month were you born in?
September.
75. How are you feeling right now?
Hungryyyyy -.-
76. What is the time now?
12.58am.
77. What kind of person do you think of the one who tagged you?
Hweeying, my S'Triplet :D
78. What colour did you use to dye yr hair?
Black! :D
79. Why are you doing this test?
Bored, so I grabbed it :D
80. What do you do when you are moody?
Keep Quiet.
81. At which age do you wish to get married?
Depends.
82. What is more important to you?
Friends, Family :}
83. If today was the last day of your life what would you do?
Tell you that I love you alot, do the things that I wouldn't regret even when I die :D
84. Who is the person you trust the most?
FCJ2, Baby :}
85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Nope.
86. If you had a dream come true what would it be?
You.
87. What is your goal for this year?
Finish All My Holiday Homework! :D
88. Do you believe in eternity love?
Nothing last forever, D:
89. What feeling do you love the most?
Hyper :D
90. Do you think its Global Warming now?
Obviously.
91. What feeling do you hate the most?
Being Sick.
92. You like doing quizzes?
When I'm bored.
93. Do you believe in God?
Nope.
94. Who cares for you the most?
Closest Friends, Family.
95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Friends, Family :D
96. What will you bring when you fight?
Blue Uniform Gang :D
97. What have you regretted doing your whole life?
Not studying hard, neglecting my friends/family, disappointing my parents with my lousy results.
98. What would you do if nobody cared for you?
Sure got people care one :P
99. What would you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Break lah! -.-
100. How do you feel now?
Hungry :D

No comments: