Monday, October 13, 2008

Tags reply(:

Tag Reply(s) :D
  • Meixuan: Hahaha :D Youu not chaota, cannot disiao siol! :P Nevermind, you you, you. you, HAPPYPILL`SZB{♥} :D
  • Ahvann: Boo! My Vanvan Chua Rongrong :P Hahaha! Yeh, will jio you de k! Hehhh, cute narh you momma! :} eyes so sharp say i look like pinggguo! hahaha! thenthen, you rongrong(♥) iloveyou! :} Orhhhhhhhh! I know liao, I know liao! Eh, like, very cool liddat ehzxczx! :P
  • Gina: yehhh! Happy 1st Month! (: friday, our date, with wenxin! :}
  • Wenxin: Hehhh! (: I luv you luh! Friday yeh! Our date, with Ginaaa! :} (realise both of your tag replies, are just next t each other vertically, on the y-axis X:)
  • Dawn: Hahaha! Someone's birthday's coming (:
  • Fcyx: Will de will de ! Hehhhh ! I don't play le k ! :} I luv chia{♥}
  • Ruiyi/Maple/Lijoo: Meimei/Blogskinner Daughterrr/Meimei! :D
  • Huiying: Lol! Why awesome eh!? X: I catch no balls X:
  • Hweeying: S`, i luv you too! ♥
  • Siyuuu: Thanks ! {:
  • Wenjun: Airennnn! {: Luv you! :D

No comments: