Tuesday, October 28, 2008

♥ReportBook(:

Reflect on what you've done this year, and improve for the better, next year(:

Met Fcyx at STC Bus-stop today, 855-ed to Bm Mac. Ate & we went to school. Learnt a new word today: "Landyard" - I think it's spelt likethis. Mr Henry Wong talked to us, about our same "Landyard"! Hahaha! We were blurred at first too! Until he explained, we learnt the new word! Hehhhh! PAC for SocialStudies! Was okay. Mrs Yeo came in and talked to us too. People who got bad results, reflect & strive for the better! :D
I'm not gonna give up yet. It's still a few more months to go, O'levels start. I must start studying. I must revise my sec 3 work. My maths, dis-sa-tis-fac-to-ry. Physics, I don't even think I know what I'm learning for this year. Chemistry I'm still not very sure about it. But I'd improve it more, I guess. I hope all these, are not just "san fen zhong re du". I don't want to panic, and burn midnight oil everyday next year, to revise for O'levels. Start early, lesser problems next year :P Hope I'd have this mindset & motivation everyday. I have to cut down on my computer hours, like holy mama! I'm using the computer almost more than 5 hours a day (Provided that I'm not outside). :D Okay. After that was break & we headed to staff room outside to collect our report book (: Promoted to S4E! Seriously. Thanks the teachers! :D Physics at AVT. Mr Roland Tan took us for the lesson. Quite funny lahhh! Shooting rubbers towards the end of the lesson. Yanting shouted at us, because I kept aiming wrongly. Then, hit till her! Hahah! -.- Stupid retarded O: After that, they had AMaths, supposingly waiting for Jasmine. In the end, decided to go for a stroll at TiongBaruh, and find Retarded, since I'm walking around aimlessly in schl. Didn't meet Jasmine in the end. Met Joey & Hweeying. Walked around! Saw Daryl`SiBotak x: After that, we bus-ed to T-net to meet GaryTZW. There were many people! Hahaha! Kwokonn, Zan, Kevin, Chinchai, Kaijun, Jiankun, Benjamin, Junhao. I don't know still got any anot. Okay. Fun bodoh! MES played together (: Hehhh! :D After that, Chinchai they all went to Henderson there eat. Joey,Hweeying,Gary,Kwokonn&I went to Tiong to have our "Lunch". Ate LJS. Buds were there too! Hehhh! Retarded lah okay! After that, bus-ed to purmei! Had fun spamming people! Joey spammed Sms-es. Hweeying&I spammed calls. Damnit funny. Joey spammed Chinchai sms, he never really reply I think. Then, Joey spammed Kaijun. Kaijun spammed her back! Damnit funny! Hahaha! :P Lmao okay! (:
Purmei. Played bball. Fun bodoh! Okay lah, not say many people! Went home around 8.30pm. Normal things did. Bball, BubbleTeaShop. That stupid Pig, say I noisy! Nevermind loh! You bullehhhh! o: Bye people (: End here! :D

TanWeekeat: You better Cheerup! & Stop thinking about all those kukubird stuffs! -.- Think somemore. I tomorrow peel your banana skin off (: Yeah, I know you're feeling honoureddd (:

No comments: