Saturday, October 25, 2008

Surveyyy(:

The person who tagged me is:
- MandyLew :D
Your relationship with them:
- Retarded(s) , since 290707 ♥
Your 5 impression of them:
- Retarded, Zihigh, Friendly, Siao & Retarded! X:
The most memorable thing she/he have done for you:
- Quite many? Listening to my stupid things, Caring & Concerning [:
If they ever become your lover, you will:
- Impossible. I'm sure we're not lesbians :D
If he/she becomes your lover, things she/he has to improve on:
- We're not lesbians ._.
If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:
- Won't de lah (:
What is it you want to tell them now:
- 4 more days! :]
Your overall impression of them now:
- Good , Great , Everything :P
How do you think people around you will feel about you:
- I don't know, o:
The characters of yourself you love are:
- Whenever I go crazy/zihigh/retarded, Smile :D
The most ideal person you want to be is:
- I'm myself. Nobody can change me (:
For people that cares and likes you, say something to them:
- Thanks for always being there, I love you all ♥
Pass this quiz to 10 person you wish to know how they feel about you:
1. Fcyx :]
2. Jymf :]
3. Cljz :]
4. Swl :]
5. Joeychua :]
6. VanessaChua :]
7. Meixuan :]
8. MandyLew :]
9. LimWenxin :]
10. Gina :]
p/s: i'd have included more if i could ):

Who's no.6 having relationship with?
{VanessaChua} Nobody(:
If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
{Meixuan & Gina} They're not lesbians :]
What is no. 2 studying about?
{Jymf} Everything that she have to study :]
When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
{Cljz} Yesterday(:
What kind of music does no. 8 like?
{MandyLew} I don't know.
Does no.1 have any siblings?
{Fcyx} Yes :D
Will you woo no. 3?
{Cljz} Not lesbian.
how about 7?
{Meixuan} I'm not lesbian :]
Is no. 4 single?
{Swl} Yes.
What is the surname of no. 5?
{Joey} Chua :D
What is a hobby of no. 10?
{Gina} Spongebob ! X:
25. Do no. 5 and no. 9 get along well?
{Joey & Wenxin} Should be? I think they're friends :]
Where is no. 2 studying at?
{Jymf} 100 Henderson Road, Henderson Secondary Schl :P
Where does no. 9 lives?
{LimWenxin} Near TiongBaruh there? I think.
What colour does no. 4 like?
{Swl} I think Pink.
What is no. 10 doing now?
{Gina} Thinking of me :P

No comments: