Saturday, October 18, 2008

i'dtryharder,toforgetyou.i

Thursday, met Baby at tiong with Singwai.
Ate, and everything. Bused to Purmei.
Played basketball. Many people.
Played in the rain. There were:
Baby, Singwai, Gary, Weekeat, Kwokonn, Calvin, Siuweng, Waitat, Keekuan, Yangguo, Jeremy, Janitra, Junlin, One P6 Boy(Waitat's New Friend X:)
We're like, disturbing the P6 boy, he's like saying, when he Sec 2, he'd be taking the exam to get into NUS. Then Sec 3 get into NUS. And every sentence he say, there'd be vulgarities. Like Wow. O:
Yangguo was like disiaoing also! Hahaha! Lol, then they disiao me also o: Say my prounouciation all these. Cus earlier, I can't pronounce "Acceleration". Hahaha! -.-
Went home at around 8+ going 9? I forgotten. Ahahah!

Yesterday, school-ed for Cca day. Fsc was quite fun. :]
Myself, Chiameng, Christopher, Yuhao & Benjamin are involved in the 3Rs "event" on 15Nov, at Henderson Community Club. Then is like, Christopher stomachache, went to the toilet for a very long time, and we have to decide the schedule for our timeslot. Each of us were supposed to contribute at least 2hrs. Chiameng say, we say Christopher ownself want to contribute 4hrs one lah, then each of us do 1hr only. Then when Christopher come back, we told him, he say, Okay lah, Set -.- Then after that, told MrDarrenChong, he said, No. -.- Hahaha, damnit funny lah. Okay, it's fun luh dey :] Then worked with Yuhao to do the Poster about why is Recycling important. :/
Recess. Back to AVT for Chinese lesson. Sat in-between Angel & Janice :D Fun bodoh :]
After that, went to NA block to meet Wenxin & Gina. Walked out of school, Bel called. They came to find us. There were, Bel, Fiona, Jasmine, Weili :]
We took 145 to Harbourfront, walked around. Damnit noisy, many people asked us to shhhhh! X: Hahahaha, saw many straps. Damnit cute, but there wasn't Elmo&CookieMonstieeee! ): Badbadbad! Had damnit lots of fun & laughters. Hehhhh! (:
Ate pastamania, then walked around again. Vivoooo!(: Minitoons, saw very cute Elmo&CookieMonstieeee Pilloooooow! :D Boohooo! Hahhhh! :P I'm getting highhhhhh! (Again). Went to toysaurus to play alsoooo! Whee, there was Wobbuffet! Then I took and, WAaabafet. X: Muahahha! :D:D:D:D:D Butbut, no psyduckkkk. Then Chia cannot make ): Buddy not here, if not she can Pikaaaachu :P Opppps! :D Went back to school to find them at Prefects' room after that (: They were playing Stress! Hahaha! Damnit funny lah bodohhhh!(: And we went to bmmac to eat , with Jasmine, Agnes & Kimberlyy :]
Fun and Laughters, Boohoooooo (: Hehhhhh. Went home at around 6.45 {:
Reached purmei, went to Bubbletea shop to find Joey. Then went home together :D

Today, met Fiona, Janice, Clive, Pohchai & Daniel at interchange. Saw John & Jerry. Took 16 to Orchard. Walked around. Went to Heeren first, looked around. Then to Cineleisure. Ate, Bagay super RETARTED! :D Somebody pronounced it likethat! :} Muahahaha. Pronounce Sa Po Fan as Sa Fo Fan. & L Change The World as L Train The World. Muahahha :D Oppps, Okay. That stupid Daniel keep hitting my head. -.- Because I was damnit high, Zihigh, very Retarded -.- Stupidddd! :] Went home at around 7. Took 123. The little girl very cute, told her Mother she wants to change her name to SomethingHeart one. Forgotten. Lol! I think it was Pretty Heart? Forgotten lahhh! I've stm de. :] Went to bubbleteashop meet Joey, Hweeying, Singwai, Gary, Blaise, Auntie & Yihan! Hahaha. I saw Hweeying! Super long never see her, then high again! Hahaha! :D:D Went to court, okay. Got kinda pissed. But well, who cares. Ownself por so many people. Still kaopeh so much. Look who's talking lah hor. I'm not gonna care these kind of small matters alr lah. Small kids. Grow up. -.-
Tag Replys.
  • Ahvann: Hahaha! Face redred eh! :D That's me me me! Boohoo! You're not online! :/ Okay. I'm cheered! Hahaha! I'm damnit high now. Hehhhh! I don't know why. Anyway, I'd try EVEN harder to let go. :D Must help me keh! luv you manymany lahhhh!(: Thanks Vanvan!(: Hahahha! Don't care her keh. Cannot grow up want (:
  • JoeyChua: Hahaha. Okayyy. Yeh. M.E.S, all same condition. Fcuk love. Fcuk love!(: Hahhaa. I'd try even harder to let go. You have to try too okay. (: I luv you! :D Babyyy! Don't care the person k. You know who's that person too anyway. Hahaha. Well, Luv you baby(:
  • Mandy`Retarded: Hahaha! Okayyy(: Get into good classes next year k! Luv you(:
  • Passer-By: Well, I'd not be affected by you. And I know who are you already. If you have the guts, put down your name. Thankyou. & Think twice, before saying me. Look who's worst. -.-
  • Wenjun: Airenn(: Hahaha, thanks yeh! :D Don't care lah, very lame. Cannot grow up. Older than you, still cannot grow up. I don't know what's her problem :] I saw you yesterday yo! :) Hehhhhh :D
  • Jiajun: Well. Who knows. Guilty concious? Also nobody say you're the passer by. -.-
  • Ruiyi: Thanks! Don't care that person. :D Hello Mei! (:
  • Amy: Yeh! Okay! Will de! You jiayou for O's k! :]
  • Lijoo: Hahaha. Thanks! (:
  • Jymf: Hahaha! First tag no link :P Hehhh! Retarded Siaopeh! :D Luv you♥
  • Fcyx: Your tag, make me laugh lah you! Retarded Chiaaaaa! :D Hahaha, I luv you♥
  • Gina: Hahhaa! Cancelled(: More Outings K! :P Luv you! XiaoBaichiiiiii (:
  • Gary: Hahaha! Thanks(: Will de:D

No comments: