Sunday, October 26, 2008

Surveyyy(:

Edited/♥
Well, I've nothing much to post recently.
Perhaps I'd post tomorrow? Idk.
&, I hate being sick. Well, who likes it? :/
Takecare People :D
I love Buds♥
Fcyx have a very fat dog :P
Jymf is a retardedsiaopeh :P

-
1. Do you have secrets?

- Like duh, who doesn't? :]
2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
- It depends, I think.
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
- Yes. :D But sometimes, nope :/
4. What will you do with a billion dollars?
- Get all the stuffs I want, esp Elmo&CookieMonstie[♥]
5. Will you fall in love with you best friend?
- If he's a boy, maybe. But definitely not, if she's a girl (:
6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved?
- Being loved by the one you love, :]
7. List out of your current 30 favourite songs.
- ai wo hao mah , by zhuo wen xuan.
- cong kai shi dao xian zai , by idk who.
- wang le ai , by idk who.
- shi luo fei zhu liu , by jay chou.
- zui chang de dian ying , by jay chou.
- perfect , by simple plan.
- straightjacket feeling , by all-american rejects.
- stranger , by secondhand serenade.
- wait for you , by elliot yamin.
- miss independent , by ne-yo.
- what hurts the most , by rascal flatts.
- your love is a lie , by simple plan.
- sorry , by buckcherry.
- here without you , by 3 doors down.
- breathless , by shayne ward.
- beautiful soul , by jesse macartney.
- say goodbye , by chris brown.
- qi shi hai ai ni , by idk who.
- wo de cuo , by b.a.d.
- yue ai yue nan guo , by wu ke qun.
- selfish , by n'sync.
- never had a dream come true , by s club 7.
- tonguetied , by faber drive.
p/s, there are many more :/
8. If the person you like secretly is attached, what will you do?
- Hope that he's happy, and, if I could, let go.
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
- Being promoted to S4E :D
10. Do you have any regrets?
- I think so, sighs.
11. How would you yourself be, in 10 years time?
- I don't know, by then I'd be 25 years old! :/
12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
- Family, Friends (:
13. What kind of a person do you think tagged you is?
- I grabbed this from Hweeying` she's cute, friendly! (:
14. Would you rather be single & rich, or married but poor?
- As long as I'm happy with the one I love, I'm fine with anything (:
15. What are your favourite colours?
- Red, Blue, Grey, Black, White, Yellow, Orange, Green, Purple, Pink (Many)
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
- I gave all in, I don't know whether I'd have the courage to do so in future.
17. If you fall in love with 2 person simultaneously, who would you pick?
- I don't know.
18. Would you forgive & forget, no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done to you?
- I don't know, it depends. (:
19. Would you rather be single or in a relationship?
- I don't know, o:
20. Now tag.
- Fcyx, Jymf, MandyLew, Vanvan!, Wenjun, Wenxin, Gina :D

No comments: