Thursday, October 30, 2008

♥iloveyou.

♥Live Life To The Fullest (:

Went to school today. Went there at 9.45am. I didn't have A.Maths, therefore don't have to go to school so early. Cabbed there. Met Fcyx&Jymf at canteen! :D They went for their Geog. I went for my History lesson. Quite funny. Leslie luh! Retarded de (: Hahaha! After lesson, Angel & I headed to FSC room. To help out. And after that, helped Mdm Linda go to TiongBaruhPopular, to buy the Vanguard Sheets. Bought XXL Chicken & eat too!(: Saw Ahvann/Meixuan/Wenjun!(: Hehhh! I miss Vanvan Chua Rongrong so much can ): Bus-ed back to school. FSC room to put the things, then went home. Played computer, went down to basketball court around 4plus. Played till 9. Many people! :D Funny, too! (: Joey, Gary, Junlin, Jansen, Singwai, Yangguo, Kokeng, Hongkiap, Chongjing, KennethHuang, Kokonn, Mingduo, Chinchai, Jiankun, Kaijun, Laikiat, Khaikit, Yihan, Blaise, Ahben, Jiawei. I think that's all. I really cannot remember much alr, sorry if I missed you out x: Homed at 9.20pm. Accompanied Baby & KennethHuang wait for their bus, with Junlin. Junlin damnit retarded, still cannot forget the incident he got elbowed! Hahaha! Damnit funny! :P That's all. (: Red is the sex! :D

HighSchoolMusical3/♥
JayChou/♥

No comments: