Tuesday, October 21, 2008

POstttt

Monday which was yesterday.
School was boring, Maths & English the whole day.
English is quite okay, Maths is boring. I don't like :/
After school, they had band. I went great world.
with Jasmine(!), Kimberly(!), Carmen(!), Mandy(!) {:
Had yoshinoya for lunch, saw Garytzw, Calvin, Mingduo.
After that, walked around. Saw this super cute elmo file.
Cost me 4$. But well, nice lah! Bobian :D
Saw many elmo stuffs, gonna buy it! Weee :D:D
And I couldn't stop Labit-ing :]
Went to bmmac with Kimberly, Jasmine.
Carmen went home, Mandy too.
Buds came after that! Weee! High with Bel & Janice & Fiona ! :D
Bel was irritated by my LabitLabit! :D

Today school as usual. Maths, as usual, Boring.
English is fun today! Esp when we went through Oral stuffs.
Tongue Twisterrrs! Super funnyyyy! & Fun like duh :]
Then, the Room Service & Guest. It's damnit funny.
After school, went to meet Weekeat & Gary at tiong.
Ate, Joey came. Bus-ed to purmei :]
Bubbleteashoped.
Played bball awhile. Most of the time, slacking at bubble tea shop.
Homed at around 6.45(I think). With TanWeekeat.
Joey took bus with Garytzw :]
*I saw Anvarrrrrrrr(!) & Fareeed at purmei too! :D

No comments: