Wednesday, October 1, 2008

{♥}R, iloveyou.

Hello Childrens! :D
It's Children's Day Today, So Lets Make Everyone Remember Their Childhood, And Become Children Today! Yaye! :D
It have been 2 years, since it's a holiday for me, on 1st Oct :D
okay lah, Limjueyu stop being lame.
woke up late today, I slept like a pig, yes I did.
after that, around 3.30, took bus to bukitmerahinterchange,
met janice&cheryl at bm`mac, jianwen came shortly after(:
saw familiar faces again, this time, different people.
but, I saw LowKunkit :] Hehhhhh :D
Fiona came at around 5+, :]
Studied till around 7plus, we went off, Hehhhhhh {:
Cheryl & Janice went home, Jianwen left for TiongBaruhCC.
Fiona&Me took bus to Purmei, played Basketball.
Singwai was there, after that, Jansen, Darren, Junling came :]
Played 3on2, Junling&Darren 1 team.
Jansen, Singwai & Me another team, Then Munwai came,
Played 3on3, hahhhaaa, 1on1 with Junling.
8.45 went off, stupid moomoo, keep calling me chinagirl, you asshole :P
I'm home, I shall stop my craps, I shall start on my EMaths(?)
I shall study my History{!} :'D

No comments: