Tuesday, September 30, 2008

♥Perfect.[:

Hello Readers, :]
Physics paper was hell today.
I don't think I can even pass it, I don't even know how to do.
Hahahaha, Though they say it's quite easy,
It seems alien to me okayyyyyy!
Easy like one bird likethat -.-
After paper, stayed back in school, did Maths paper.
Slacked & Joke ! With Bestbuds, & Friends.
Talked with Missyu also, hohos :P
After that around 12+ or 1, we left school and,
Trained to Woodlands, Weili said there was a pasarmalam,
May sell Elmo Straps & nicenice straps, therefore we went today.
However, to our dismay, when we reached there, after the long & tiring ride,
it's gone already, we walked around causeway point and had alot of fun.
Especially when we went into KiddyPalace :D
There were elmo & cookiemonster stufftoys, so damnit cute can :P
Took pictures too, there were bigbig Mickey&Minnie, Poohbear & Manymany more.
Walked around, quite cool place to shop around lah though :D
Went to the foodcourt to eat, ate Ramen, nice okay :]
After eating, went to Giodanno to buy Daniel'Mooooo's BirthdayPresent.
Trained back to Tiongbaruh, went up to his house, then celebrated his birthday.
Bel left at around 7plus. His dog is super noisy but super clever.
Can listen to his instructions one, very cool loh can.
Janice & I left at 7.30, Weili & Fiona I don't know.
Damnit funny luh can, because his friends the Yongming, Yanxing, Derrick, Teckyeow & Karliang there also, then the Derrick is so called cute, Daniel's mother say he's.
Then we linked him with Weili, then say them, Xiaohua, Xiaochao x:
Hahaha, enough, LOL o: Reached home at around 7.45/8, I don't know.
Anyway, I shall stop here, I need to start mugging my History ! o:
MissLeng still haven't text me about whether Similarity & Congruency is tested anot!!
Happy Birthday DanielSohKangWei :]
Produce more milk yo, but don't harm us with your China Milk.
& Stop calling me China Girl you asshole.
Grow up & Moooooooooo! :D

No comments: